Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Elite Archives Book : A 30 Year History of Elite

The Orange Coat cannot be trusted, Lum, it doesn't guarantee true commitment to the project. I was fortunate in being in the right place at the right time. I'm sure there are others who would have seriously considered the EC tier if they had known of the Limit Theory KS. I suppose the amount of time I've spent here on the LT forums could be viewed as a sign of genuine commitment to the project.

That's why I hold those who contribute to these forums in such high regard. :D

A sudden surge in backing and this is suddenly starting to look possible. Sitting at about $11,000 required with 12 days left! It's going to be incredibly close one way or the other. They have started to include some pretty nice reproductions of a lot of the original Elite memorabilia and I have to say some of it is pretty smart, in fact it's probably the kind of stuff that makes Victor's eye twitch! :shock: ;)

Have a look if you haven't already, remember Elite is the Grandaddy of them all!

Lum wrote:Yeah, it's likely that Victor needs extra goodies to throw more cash to these guys... :lol:
:lol: You must be psychic, Lum. I've just returned home to the good news concerning the funding of the project. Indeed I have thrown some more cash at the KS. :oops: Great to see all the Elite luminaries supporting the project even if it is still being referred to as unofficial.
Philip Coutts wrote:Funded! Brilliant news with a few days still to go.
Good news and happy days, Philip. :thumbup: :) I do hope we make it to that next stretch goal. :D

Online Now