Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Elite Archives Book : A 30 Year History of Elite

Idunno wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:Oh yes, that would be very nice, Dinosawer. :thumbup: In several volumes accompanied by as many colour images as possible would be even more desirable. :D :D
Why stop there? Make it a full on picture book! :D
Idunno if I detect a teensy-weensy touch of sarcasm in your comment but I'm trying my best to keep my thread on the rails.

The Elite Archives Book will be stuffed to the gunnels with images so it would be nice to see the same approach with Architecture of a Universe. I'm not at all confident that there will be any images in the book that Josh finally delivers but I live in hope, Idunno. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Idunno wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:Oh yes, that would be very nice, Dinosawer. :thumbup: In several volumes accompanied by as many colour images as possible would be even more desirable. :D :D
Why stop there? Make it a full on picture book! :D
Idunno if I detect a teensy-weensy touch of sarcasm in your comment but I'm trying my best to keep my thread on the rails.

The Elite Archives Book will be stuffed to the gunnels with images so it would be nice to see the same approach with Architecture of a Universe. I'm not at all confident that there will be any images in the book that Josh finally delivers but I live in hope, Idunno. :angel:
Trust me on this, there ain't no sarcasm here. :angel:

I want my LT PictureBook. :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Architecture of a Universe will be a treasure. I'm sure he'll include pictures if you ask, though, especially considering you're the only member of the elder council that still frequents the forums. :D

And I'm derailing this further. Probably because it's unlikely I'll get to play Elite until it's "old news", so I haven't followed it very closely, but still. :P I love these kinds of books.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:Architecture of a Universe will be a treasure. I'm sure he'll include pictures if you ask, though, especially considering you're the only member of the elder council that still frequents the forums. :D

And I'm derailing this further. Probably because it's unlikely I'll get to play Elite until it's "old news", so I haven't followed it very closely, but still. :P I love these kinds of books.
If my sources are right he certaintly isnt the only one visiting the forums frequently but he just is also an poster, I know they are lurking the forums but he is just the poster.

If only we could take an look in the eldercouncel forums(13,14,15 are closed of acces :shifty: )

Talvieno wrote:Architecture of a Universe will be a treasure. I'm sure he'll include pictures if you ask, though, especially considering you're the only member of the elder council that still frequents the forums. :D
I'm doing my best not to make requests like that, Talvieno. :angel:
Idunno wrote:Trust me on this, there ain't no sarcasm here. :angel:

I want my LT PictureBook. :twisted:

:thumbup: :D :D
rens282 wrote:If my sources are right he certaintly isnt the only one visiting the forums frequently but he just is also an poster, I know they are lurking the forums but he is just the poster.

If only we could take an look in the eldercouncel forums(13,14,15 are closed of acces :shifty: )
You're correct, rens282. ;) :) They do visit but they rarely post in the General forums. What's even more interesting is that I was supposed to be the quiet one. :lol:

If by any chance a member wants to start a poll to express their disappointment with me being here I would not be offended. If the consensus of opinion was that I am unwelcome here I would be prepared to do a Katawa and ban myself. Being reclusive by nature I have to work hard at this forum thing. I do genuinely like the Community here but it does take its toll trying to be something you're not. :angel:

Philip Coutts wrote:Really glad we made the extra pages stretch goals :D . This Kickstarter looked doomed for a while but it pulled through with style in the end. Can't wait to add this to my little Elite collection!
What you're saying is it was a typical ED related KS, Philip. ;) I'm amazed we accomplished that total. I ended up buying stickers after I had run out of other add-ons. :lol: It's going to be a really special book and I'm glad I backed it. :D

I've just received my add ons for the KS namely:

Signed Out of the Darkness Novel
Signed set of 3 hardback Gollancz Novels

Set of signed postcards [Elite level backer]

Signed set of 3 Gollancz Posters [#16]
Signed Out of the Darkness Poster [#16]
Signed Elite Encounters Poster [#16]

A long wait but worth it. :)

And if you're a backer at a level which gives you access to the Elite Archives PDF you will now be losing yourself in the early history of the game covered by Part 1.

I'm so pleased I backed this project and I'm so looking forward to receiving my limited special edition hardback copy of The Elite Archives with a unique special edition cover treatment and an ELITE bookplate hand signed and hand numbered by the author.

It's looking superb so far Anthony. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Online Now