Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

My air conditioning decided today was the day that it wanted to die (to give it some credit it was apparently about 20 years old) so now my house is 80+ degrees F. To put the icing on the cake, the HVAC companies around here have such outrageous weekend rates that I'll probably only have AC again around Tuesday or so. Send dry ice! :ghost:

woah, no kidding. :shock:

Lucky for me, I have a horizontal screen. :ghost:

One day, Discord shall be replaced by Taiya. :twisted:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:13 am
Vivacia wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:05 am
it's mobile friendly
no its not because it loses like half the messages when you are on a connection that isnt 100% reliable :P
well, it's mobile friendly most of the time for me. xD it's the only other app I can rely on for chatting with my online friends, other than hangouts. Tbh what attracts me is the fact that it's dark, so my eyes don't hurt when I'm staying up. :P

STUPID DARN WISDOM TEETH. :evil:

Sorry. :P

I have four less wisdom teeth now. My entire mouth hurts. I'm constantly bleeding. I also feel really angry. I figure I have a right to be emotional, so.... :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:17 pm
STUPID DARN WISDOM TEETH. :evil:

Sorry. :P

I have four less wisdom teeth now. My entire mouth hurts. I'm constantly bleeding. I also feel really angry. I figure I have a right to be emotional, so.... :ghost:
Yeah, wisdom teeth removal sucks. IIRC you heal up pretty quickly, though it's been quite a few years since I had it done. Hang in there!

Online Now