Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

Spent four days downloading the new DOOM. People said it recreated the feel of the originals.

Discovered last night that -- unlike every official DOOM before it -- new-Doom is checkpoint-saves only. You are no longer permitted to decide for yourself when to save your progress.

Welp, there's another developer whose games I can stop buying now. :(

I dreamt that I found a little ARG the end of which had the beta of LT, and it was more amazing than NMS was hyped up to be at the peak of excitement, with every molecule procgenned and simulated, to the point you could visit adorable families in their homes. Then I woke up :c
panic

I have a bunch of shit at work due in three fucking days.
And the customer and company keep making me babysit their fucking morons, because nobody else is apparently even slightly competent.
So I keep getting interrupted and forced to do other things than the critical stuff that's nearly due!

Fucks sake. :x
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Flatfingers wrote:
Detritus wrote:Never study Shakespeare first thing in the morning. :crazy:
Why not?
It gives me a headache. :crazy:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

I was supposed to get my RF-45 clone milling machine delivered today but the driver didn't have the proper equipment to unload a 1300lb lump of iron from his truck. :clap: Apparently, the company didn't even have the proper truck... :roll:

I now have to rent a truck and trailer and drive two hours to the warehouse to disassemble and haul it home. Completely defeating the purpose of paying someone (freight company) to deliver it for me. Yay for wasted money and wasted time off work.

...and my vegemite order was delayed again, further delaying my own marmite vs vegemite test for the thread of the same name. Not sure which one I'm more irritated about.

Online Now