Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

FormalMoss wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Why are you smiling your face off? :mrgreen:
Cos it's funny, but as a BOFH, one is just evil as hell.. oh you want more space.. delete files.. there you go, 20 Gigs of free space.. what's that, I deleted all your college work, diddums, know better next time.
LOL
Hahaha. Yeah, it is. :mrgreen:

IronDuke wrote:The internet has dropped countless dozens of times today. :evil: Why do ISPs hate the suburbs so much...

--IronDuke
Cuz you're all sooo needy!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Didn't go on a hike on Saturday, did not have an absolute blast, did not get a sunburn, and... did not get a hundred bucks either. :(
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:Didn't go on a hike on Saturday, did not have an absolute blast, did not get a sunburn, and... did not get a hundred bucks either. :(
Welp...maybe it's because you're lazy? :ghost:
Wasn't invited. :ghost:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Detritus wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:Didn't go on a hike on Saturday, did not have an absolute blast, did not get a sunburn, and... did not get a hundred bucks either. :(
Welp...maybe it's because you're lazy? :ghost:
Wasn't invited. :ghost:
Well, you could have asked. And insisted on going with them. So, my statement is sill valid. :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:Well, you could have asked. And insisted on going with them. So, my statement is sill valid. :ghost:
xD
I am Groot.

'sudo -E' doesn't appear to work on RHEL, works on Debian, but not RHEL... ffs

Annoys the crap out of me, because it makes it hard to set one's self up the same on ALL systems one works on.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now