Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

FormalMoss wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Why are you smiling your face off? :mrgreen:
Cos it's funny, but as a BOFH, one is just evil as hell.. oh you want more space.. delete files.. there you go, 20 Gigs of free space.. what's that, I deleted all your college work, diddums, know better next time.
LOL
Hahaha. Yeah, it is. :mrgreen:

IronDuke wrote:The internet has dropped countless dozens of times today. :evil: Why do ISPs hate the suburbs so much...

--IronDuke
Cuz you're all sooo needy!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:Didn't go on a hike on Saturday, did not have an absolute blast, did not get a sunburn, and... did not get a hundred bucks either. :(
Welp...maybe it's because you're lazy? :ghost:
Wasn't invited. :ghost:
Resident derp.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image

Detritus wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:Didn't go on a hike on Saturday, did not have an absolute blast, did not get a sunburn, and... did not get a hundred bucks either. :(
Welp...maybe it's because you're lazy? :ghost:
Wasn't invited. :ghost:
Well, you could have asked. And insisted on going with them. So, my statement is sill valid. :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now