Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

This is awesome.
Flatfingers wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:Bottle it up and sell it. Make millions. "Rage Cola...like unleashing the power of the sun...on your taste buds"
I believe that product already exists.
And I'm glad someone else mentioned this. :D

The guy who made the original even got picked up by College Humor.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
darker70 wrote:Arggghhhh !! :evil:

Why the FCUK would you take your time to go on MetaCritic write a review even when the game works we are not talking non loading BS here then score the game a big fat zero !!

Some may deserve it but not something like Divinity:Original Sin !!! :wtf:
wut?

could you rephrase that?
I believe our esteemed colleague is referring to a review here, written by someone called CriticoDubioso.

I agree, though, you shouldn't give a game 0 points because your computer is shit. Works flawlessly on my machine which is about 4 years old now.

HowSerendipitous wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
darker70 wrote:Arggghhhh !! :evil:

Why the FCUK would you take your time to go on MetaCritic write a review even when the game works we are not talking non loading BS here then score the game a big fat zero !!

Some may deserve it but not something like Divinity:Original Sin !!! :wtf:
wut?

could you rephrase that?
I believe our esteemed colleague is referring to a review here, written by someone called CriticoDubioso.

I agree, though, you shouldn't give a game 0 points because your computer is shit. Works flawlessly on my machine which is about 4 years old now.
Thanks for the clarification my esteemed squirrely friend, I was not aware I was typeing in Swaheli or something of that ilk. :roll:

I'm a victim of crime. I'm here to complain that my evil twin has been hypnotised by some meddling teenagers in a van into conga dancing.

I'm a victim of crime. I'm here to complain that my red-headed stepchild has been glared at by an angry swarm of BEES.

I'm a victim of crime. I'm here to complain that my foil Myrddin-themed vegetable peeler has been stolen by the Girl Scouts' cookie-selling brigade.

I'm a victim of crime. I'm here to complain that my limited edition customized Narwhal-themed beer coaster has been vandalised by an angry swarm of BEES.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:(
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

I HATE FUCKING WANNABEE RAGERS!!!! RAGING IS WITH YOUR LEFT HAND ON THE FUCKING SHIFT KEY AND WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND BASHING ALOST THROUGH YOUR FUCKING KEYBOARD!!! MAKE EXCESSIVE USE OF THE FUCKING WORD FUCK!!! IT GOES BEYOND ALL FORUM RULES!!!

PEGI: 18 {VIOLENCE} {BAD LANGUAGE}

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU $%&*^#$@$&())__(&$%#$&^**

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :twisted:

I GOT A FINE FROM MY FUCKING MAIL COMPANY BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDN"T USE THE CORRECT POSTSTAMPS. NOW THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS CHARGE ME A FUCKING FINE OF FUCKING €!<(@ YEAH YOU FIGURED IT OUT THATS €1,92. BECAUSE THAT MOTHERFUCKER WHO SEND THAT POSTING CARD DIDN"T LEFT HIS OWN FUCKING ADRESS ON THE CARD BUT ONLY MINE> FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HOW DARE THEY CHARGE AN INNOCENT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU MAIL COMPANIES! I HATE YOU FOREVER AND I WONT PAY NO FUCKING €0,0000000001 IF I WAS I A GOOD MOOD.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mp35R--Jrmg

AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO LOOT CORPSES OF OUR DEAD EVEN MORE!!!
WHY THE F U C K ARENT THEY COOPERATING!!!! WHY THE F U C K IS IT SO F U C K I N G DIFFICULT TO ACT AS F U C K I N G HUMANS .
ITS F U C K I N G INNOCENT PEOPLE THEY LEAVE TO ROT IN THE F U C K I N G SUN.
BUT I GUESS THAT MOTHERFUCKER WHO WHO TOOK A F U C K I N G WEDDINGRING FROM A DEADMAN SLEEPS FINE TONIGHT.
EVERYBODY INVOLVED IN THIS CORPSE LOOTING PROJECT AND EVERYBODY WHO IS UNWILLING TO F U C K I N G COOPERATE CAN BE VERY PROUD OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!1!!"""!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!!!
:RAGE :RAGE :RAGE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mp35R--Jrmg

Online Now