Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

Joshgoating lighting recalculations are Flaking expensive!
And there are no reasons for them to be this expensive!

100 dorfs doing a bad A* implementation? no issues.
1 light recalculating it's FoV while digging a new tunnel? 400ms pauses!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Why am I the only one posting in here? :?

Anyways, random rage: My best friend might lose contact with me because of her parents...
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

My brother's girlfriend bought an engagement ring the day after I proposed to my girlfriend. Then she sent a text to my gf(now fiancee) saying that she was waiting on 'her idiot boyfriend'(aka my brother) to propose to her. A week after I became engaged, they became engaged. And then have planned to put their wedding before ours. AND on top of it, my brother said I would not be in his wedding because 'it would save me money and I would be too busy planning my own wedding.' Son of a bitch. My fiancee is incredibly upset, I'm frustrated, but my sister-in-law tore some throats out and it is possible that I am now in my brother's wedding. I completely blame this girlfriend because he wouldn't do shit like that. FFS
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:My brother's girlfriend bought an engagement ring the day after I proposed to my girlfriend. Then she sent a text to my gf(now fiancee) saying that she was waiting on 'her idiot boyfriend'(aka my brother) to propose to her. A week after I became engaged, they became engaged. And then have planned to put their wedding before ours. AND on top of it, my brother said I would not be in his wedding because 'it would save me money and I would be too busy planning my own wedding.' Son of a bitch. My fiancee is incredibly upset, I'm frustrated, but my sister-in-law tore some throats out and it is possible that I am now in my brother's wedding. I completely blame this girlfriend because he wouldn't do shit like that. FFS
... man, thats a shit. :/
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

*gives Charley_Deallus a very carefully prepared poison broth, to feed to whom he wishes*

Unfortunately, I understood little of what you said, but from what I can tell... sadness and upset emotions rage. :cry:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

JanB1 wrote:
0111narwhalz wrote:Daylight savings time... :evil:
Ditto.
Everyone shifts over an hour!!! :o

My state doesn't do DST!!! :o

CHAOS WILL REIGN WHEN ORGANIZING INTERSTATE MEETINGS :D
I am Groot.

Online Now