Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

Joshgoating lighting recalculations are Flaking expensive!
And there are no reasons for them to be this expensive!

100 dorfs doing a bad A* implementation? no issues.
1 light recalculating it's FoV while digging a new tunnel? 400ms pauses!

Code: Select all

<+BMRX> Silver Invokes Lewdly Verbose Experiences Readily With Absurd Rectal Expeditions

My brother's girlfriend bought an engagement ring the day after I proposed to my girlfriend. Then she sent a text to my gf(now fiancee) saying that she was waiting on 'her idiot boyfriend'(aka my brother) to propose to her. A week after I became engaged, they became engaged. And then have planned to put their wedding before ours. AND on top of it, my brother said I would not be in his wedding because 'it would save me money and I would be too busy planning my own wedding.' Son of a bitch. My fiancee is incredibly upset, I'm frustrated, but my sister-in-law tore some throats out and it is possible that I am now in my brother's wedding. I completely blame this girlfriend because he wouldn't do shit like that. FFS
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:My brother's girlfriend bought an engagement ring the day after I proposed to my girlfriend. Then she sent a text to my gf(now fiancee) saying that she was waiting on 'her idiot boyfriend'(aka my brother) to propose to her. A week after I became engaged, they became engaged. And then have planned to put their wedding before ours. AND on top of it, my brother said I would not be in his wedding because 'it would save me money and I would be too busy planning my own wedding.' Son of a bitch. My fiancee is incredibly upset, I'm frustrated, but my sister-in-law tore some throats out and it is possible that I am now in my brother's wedding. I completely blame this girlfriend because he wouldn't do shit like that. FFS
... man, thats a shit. :/

Code: Select all

<+BMRX> Silver Invokes Lewdly Verbose Experiences Readily With Absurd Rectal Expeditions

Online Now