Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Train Thread

Cody wrote:Choo Choo!
Spoiler:      SHOW
The police will end in a loop and will get nowhere. :roll:

Detritus wrote:I made someone mad at me, woo! :clap:

And I have the many sarcasms. :mrgreen:
Problem with sarcasm is people either think you're serious and think you're really stupid (they DON'T get it) or they get it and will be annoyed by your sarcasm.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: Random Rage Thread

Talvieno wrote:What Dino said. I was curious to know if you would've had the highest post-per-day count on the forum. My hypothesis was correct! :D
Woo! Went up from 0.27 to 0.43 (I think I wrote about 100 posts... :shock:) in about a week! :D

Edit 29.03.2014, 405 posts, 0.55p/day: Hell yeah, halfway up to 1 Post per day. Spam all the things! :mrgreen:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: Random Sad Thread

Talvieno wrote:This feels more like a sad than a rage. my new laptop's screen was broken when it got here. I'm going to have to send it back.
You need help.
ARRGH!!! My new laptop's screen was broken when it got here! :evil: I'm going to have to send it back. :x
There you go. ;)
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:
Re: Random Sad Thread

Talvieno wrote:This feels more like a sad than a rage. my new laptop's screen was broken when it got here. I'm going to have to send it back.
Too bad you didn't think to get your luck replaced while you were at it.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:It's really not how I hoped how your day would go... but on the bright side, you went from "I lost all those moneys" to "I'll have to jump through some hoops and wait a while for my laptop". It'll work out. :)
*sends Tal hug over HoIP*
Yeah, the ICRIRC chat yesterday was really helpful, wasn't it Tal? :mrgreen:

Edit: Corrected my type. I wonder who this happened...
Last edited by JanB1 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

This one site I frequent decided that for April first they would turn their entire site upside down. Like literally, the site loads upside down. It still functions just fine, if you can read flipped text. :evil:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Talvieno wrote:Flip your monitor? :ghost:
That would work, but then I'd have to scroll backwards too, because reasons. :P

Plus I'm lazy. :shh:

Plus the site is kinda slow, so I can avoid it for a day. :twisted: :ghost:
I am Groot.

Online Now