Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

When you seriously want to do the right thing to make someone happy, but instead your words come out snarky, rude, self-centered, and very very immature. :x
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Apparently, Google does not know that "accomplished" is a viable word for the past participle of "accomplish." Rot in code, Google Docs. Enjoy your red squiggly bedmat. It will stay there forever.
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Can someone please make a politician dismemberment simulator? It's not politically correct to actually shove red hot pokers into the bodies of disgusting and corrupt politicians like the greatest gore movie ever made, but surely there can be a cathartic middle ground, where we can do so virtually. I'd Kickstart that game any day.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Not at all, I respect Putin, and little Donny is beneath contempt. I'm more referring to a certain... I shouldn't mention their name or possible role in the FCC, the internet never forgets.

I just hate everything right now.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Amazon, upon receiving a complaint from me, wrote:
Please accept my sincere apologies for this. I hope you'll give us one more chance to prove our standard and service to win your heart. You are truly one of our most loyal customers. It’s always been a pleasure to serve you.
Coños! <spits>
Oolite Naval Attaché

Someone described me as "stereotypical" today.

Now, the stereotypical teenage guy might get upset over this. And since I am upset over it, I guess that just proves her right. Sigh.
I am Groot.

Online Now