Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

0111narwhalz wrote:Because the KSP Forum Guidelines are constructed in such a way as to discourage such behavior. There even used to be a rule against reaction images, but I can't find it now (recent restructure).
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Talvieno wrote:
0111narwhalz wrote:My LTF habits are crossing over to the KSP forums. I keep having to restrain myself from vomiting out one-liners and dropping images followed by ghosts. :monkey:
We're really relaxed here. :) I like it, honestly.
Me too. And sometimes they are just so fitting. :mrgreen:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:Graaah! My feet hurt! I walked 40km yesterday and 20km today. At an average speed of about 6km/h, maybe a little more. In full uniform and with a 8kg Backpack. MAN, are my feet destroyed! :x
Replace them with those paddle things cripples use. :D
Who needs biological corpse bits holding you back?
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Gazz wrote:50 years ago it was obvious that today's soldiers would all move around with hoverboards and jetpacks. Ah well...
Well, it's not much of a challenge if I just used a vehicle. We, a group of soldiers of all ranks and me, are training for a competition. :D
Nothing to see here

Online Now