Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Official "Hi, I'm New" thread

Thank you all who have welcomed me! And also thank you to those who have not yet, because when they do, I will not post a thank you, that is what this post is for.

So yeah, thank you! :D
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Hi everyone!

Found LT on YouTube a couple of days ago, watched all 21 videos! I can't believe the progress Josh has made of the course of the last 1-2 years, the graphics are stunning and the economic and strategic possibilities seem almost endless.

I guess I just wanted to say I'm a new fan and as a fellow developer incredibly impressed with your discipline, Josh! Being a one-man team myself, I curse and vomit all over my projects after 6 months, I can't imagine how much love there must be to continue dev after all this time. Mind == blown.

I'm not a KS backer since I just found the project, but I will definitely buy a copy once you release it. Take your time, but remember; There is always a next version to put out, so don't worry about getting it all in the first. :)

Looking forward to immerse myself in this amazing work of art!

BR

You are indeed welcome to the LT forums, swebal. :wave:

Even at this late hour in development it seems the coding warrior is still interested in our contributions to LT. So it's a good idea to listen to Cornflakes and add anything you feel is important to the river of suggestions in the relevant sub-forum.

Of course you are more than welcome to just shoot the breeze on the myriad of disparate subjects you will find here. :angel:

Enjoy! :)

RomanRichter wrote:Hello there! I'm new here!

My name Roman, found out information recently about this game, now i'm getting overhyped about it! I jumped on spase sims not so long ago, started with Parkan 2 game, now playing x3 and elite.
And i don't know what else i can write about myself! :mrgreen:

(p.s. is there edit button for messages?)
i think that button gets enabled when you have 5 posts
its on the top right of posted messages :)

be welcomed o/

Welcome! X3 is, from all that I've heard, a very good space sim. :) As for Elite Dangerous, I've heard people say it ranges from "terrible and dull" to "okay, but not that great". This is part of why we're all looking forwards to Limit Theory - it does things none of the others do. :P

Hope you stick around! :wave: Glad to have you here.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Hello.
I found out about LT something like 3 years ago, have been following since(and visited the forum several time unregistered), but not that much often. I definatey lost track of what is going on, since when the last time I visited the Devlog forum was active.
Well, anyways, it looks like a nice community to be in. Why didn't I joined earlier...?

Online Now