Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi my name is Opiboble, I go by this name in many a universe. I am a big Sci-Fi fan and love space games, and worlds where I can create what I want where I want.

I mainly play EvE-Online and Minecraft right now, and Limit Theory looks to bring those two worlds togeather and I cant wait to play it, now only if it did multiplayer :p

-Opi

Hello Everyone, I am a avid gamer of free roam games that allow you to explore and do as you please.

I also am extremely interested in space and any game related to space. So LT matches exactly what I enjoy.

Hoping to be part of the LT universe. :D

Thanks, Master
Limit Theory - The most beast looking Space Sim.

Hi, I'm Ste from the U.K.
First read about Josh and Limit Theory on the Egosoft forums, once I'd seen for myself the quality and ambition in this game, I backed straight away.
I've now upgraded my pledge to the $60 beta level, and really looking forward to getting my hands on it .
Wishing all a merry Christmas , Ste.

Hi

Darker70

signing in presently work 8 years and counting at a well known internet DIY warehouse as a Returns operative,UK English born and Football mad,ufology nut computer geek,long time Mo player 19 years and counting and had all the Speccys,ST,and all the Amiga's yes even CD32 :o

So as an older fossil I played all the original space sims and pretty much most MO's out there,now to KS also backing SC,Elite,The Repopulation and of course Limit Theory and on tenter hooks waiting on the Infinity KS.And can't praise Josh enough for a faultless campaign and fantastic communication with his fellow customers which persuaded me to up my pledge.

Hi, I'm Ozzieorl. An old guy, 63, retired, living near Lincoln, England. Was a systems analyst in the army (pen-pusher) - started out playing MUD's :D on IBM mainframes in the early 80's. Loved games ever since.

I really enjoy the simulation games, killing stuff for fun isn't my thing. I enjoy games where you have to do some thinking and not just have razor sharp reflexes.

Games where you can do your own thing, trade, craft, explore etc really appeal to me. I played EVE Online for many years, and have 'dabbled' in lots of MMORPG's and I am really looking forward with great anticipation to LT.

Hi Everyone
I am Geraldine (real name) and have been a gamer since I discovered the arcades of the 1970s, so yea I am an older gamer, riddled with arthritis, half blind perhaps, but I have played just about every kind of game there is through the 8bit era until now.

A massive Elite fan, I hang out alot on the Frontier Forum, Space Sim Central and (of course) the Oolite board (greets to Commander McLane, Disembodied & Cody). Do drop by and say hello. Also, I update Pioneer's (The free open source Elite II re-make) ModDB site for the devs with every monthly alpha build if you fancy giving it a try.

Finally (being a retro gamer) I also have a collection of Commodore Amigas which I still keep running and also hang out on the English Amiga Board and Amibay.

So, hello to you all! :)
Last edited by Geraldine on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geraldine ;)
Smile People, Space Sims Are Coming Back!
Happy Days Are Here Again :D
Keeping The Faith In Josh Since 2012 :)

Time to reveal my secret identity.

Travelers who turn right near Great Britain, come to a wet, soggy bit of swamp called "Holland", "the Netherlands" or "shouldn't we have turned left?"
It is where I have lived for the past 54 years.
I come from a very small village called 'Nieuw lekkerland' somewhere between Rotterdam and Dordrecht.
In fact it is so small that we put it inside during rainstorms.
By the way, if you are not Dutch, don't try and pronounce any of these names, it'll only give you a splitting headache.

When not traveling the spaceways, smoking vintage longfiller cigars or wreaking havoc as a hunter in World of warcraft, I teach painting to kids between 14 and 17 years old.
Been doing that for 30 years now and loving every minute of it.

I started playing Elite when it first came out, way back when the air was still clean and the ozone layer wasn't invented yet and was absolutely hooked on it.
(not on the ozone layer but on Elite)
So, upon learning of LT, I ofcourse immediately took out a mortgage, sold my wife and backed Josh's project.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions.
Lao Tze

Rembrandt wrote:Time to reveal my secret identity.

Travelers who turn right near Great Britain, come to a wet, soggy bit of swamp called "Holland", "the Netherlands" or "shouldn't we have turned left?"
It is where I have lived for the past 54 years.
I come from a very small village called 'Nieuw lekkerland' somewhere between Rotterdam and Dordrecht.
In fact it is so small that we put it inside during rainstorms.
By the way, if you are not Dutch, don't try and pronounce any of these names, it'll only give you a splitting headache.

When not traveling the spaceways, smoking vintage longfiller cigars or wreaking havoc as a hunter in World of warcraft, I teach painting to kids between 14 and 17 years old.
Been doing that for 30 years now and loving every minute of it.

I started playing Elite when it first came out, way back when the air was still clean and the ozone layer wasn't invented yet and was absolutely hooked on it.
(not on the ozone layer but on Elite)
So, upon learning of LT, I ofcourse immediately took out a mortgage, sold my wife and backed Josh's project.
Good lord Rembrandt, if you keep escalating the hilarity of these posts, I am not going to be able to get any work done on LT, because the magnitude of my laughs is causing a splitting headache much like the Dutch-induced ones you mentioned. Of course, having lived on the Flemish side of Belgium for five years, I am already used to these headaches, as I had one just about every time I thought of Vlaams-Brabant and the absurdity of double-A's. Needless to say that aardvarks give me similar headaches.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now