Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things to do while we wait

RaryCaboodles wrote:ATTENTION: This is a short message from the Department of Ass-raping Families :wtf: Und(German for "and") Quasars (D.A.F.U.Q.): Your thread has been bombed :o by the individual known as Rary Caboodles.

Everyone on this thread must now post their unique and painful death-screams. Since Mr.Caboodles was identified as a suicide bomber, his death-scream will be reproduced first:

EEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK[falalalalalalalala]!!!!!!!!!!!! (The last bit in brackets is to be sung to the tune of "Deck the halls").

D.A.F.U.Q. thanks you for your attention and adherence to this message. :D
EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeCheep. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Re: Things to do while we wait

RaryCaboodles wrote:ATTENTION: This is a short message from the Department of Ass-raping Families :wtf: Und(German for "and") Quasars (D.A.F.U.Q.): Your thread has been bombed :o by the individual known as Rary Caboodles.

Everyone on this thread must now post their unique and painful death-screams. Since Mr.Caboodles was identified as a suicide bomber, his death-scream will be reproduced first:

EEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK[falalalalalalalala]!!!!!!!!!!!! (The last bit in brackets is to be sung to the tune of "Deck the halls").

Mr. Caboodles, please tell us about yourself and how you discovered Limit Theory. Cookies and other refreshments are to the right. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to one of the most civil communities on the internet!
Re: Official "Hi, I'm New" thread

Its hard to say, but this seems like it should be in the "introduce yourself" thread?

Anyhow, here's where I'd normally say "welcome to the forum", but introducing yourself with a rape joke does not make a great first impression, so instead I'll say "Rape jokes are not welcome here". Seriously. :x
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."
Re: Official "Hi, I'm New" thread

Edit: I changed the contents of the acronym. I admit I may have gotten ahead of myself when I originally posted it. Sorry about that. I also wanted to repost this, so that everyone can see my
apology.

ATTENTION: This is a short message from the Department of Ancient Feces :wtf: Und(German for "and") Quasars (D.A.F.U.Q.): Your thread has been bombed :o by the individual known as Rary Caboodles.

"Music is enough for a whole lifetime--but a lifetime is not enough for music."--Sergei Rachmaninoff

Online Now