Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Official "Hi, I'm New" thread

Cornflakes_91 wrote:you've already had your first encounter with me, and when people like to argue, they get into an argument with me.

as we managed without arguing i guess you'll do fine :lol:
If he managed to not argue with you then there has to be something wrong with him. =P
There is no "I" in Tea. That would be gross.
Hi Everyone!

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm glad to see that the forum isn't dead.

I've done some minimal lurking -- enough to know that Josh operates in a separate and unique continuum of time or space, and that there's no way for me to get the game or contribute money to the game.

That said. I am going to ask anyway:

How can I get this game?

Is there any way for me to get the game?

I'm willing to throw money at Josh for it!

... ...Please?
Re: Hi Everyone!

Greetings newcomer! The only way to get the game is to wait for it to be finished. I'm in the same boat but I have been following it a bit longer, but please hang around on the forums and contribute anything or ask questions. :D
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus
Re: Things to do while we wait

ATTENTION: This is a short message from the Department of Ancient Feces :wtf: Und(German for "and") Quasars (D.A.F.U.Q.): Your thread has been bombed :o by the individual known as Rary Caboodles.

Everyone on this thread must now post their unique and painful death-screams. Since Mr.Caboodles was identified as a suicide bomber, his death-scream will be reproduced first:

EEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAK[falalalalalalalala]!!!!!!!!!!!! (The last bit in brackets is to be sung to the tune of "Deck the halls").

D.A.F.U.Q. thanks you for your attention and adherence to this message. :D

Edit: I changed the contents of the acronym. I admit I may have gotten ahead of myself when I originally posted it. Sorry about that.
Last edited by RaryCaboodles on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Online Now