Re: Official "Hi, I'm New" thread

Silverware wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:49 pm
EmpressLexi wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:19 pm
I'm new, 100%
Hello New, I'm Dad!
Hi Dad! I'm rebellious teenager!
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hello everyone,

I've discovered this game a couple days ago, and am slowly getting the hang of it, but I already deeply enjoy the concept and opportunities it gives! I decided to come here as to learn more about the game and to avoid beginner's mistakes, so that I don't go wildly off in a wrong direction, something I always tend to do when discovering a new game lol.
I hope to learn from all of you, and that I'll soon be able to post cool screenshots and stories from the game!

Hello hello! Very nice to meet you! :D The forums are a bit quiet as of late, but if you want to pop into IRC and say hello, there's a link in my sig! Note that timezones and such mean that some times are more lively than others though, so if you don't get a response the first time, don't get discouraged - just wait around and check every so often or try again later :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now