Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Official "Hi, I'm New" thread

:lol: That's quite the sense of humor you have there. Glad to have you with us, Jan! I'm sure you'll find you fit right in with the rest of us technically-minded geeks. :D Most of us don't work with robots, though, just code. so we lack that extra layer of cool. Skyfligher works with robots on occasion, but I think it's more of a hobby. :)

And, yes, that was very fabulous indeed. :D
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote::lol: That's quite the sense of humor you have there. Glad to have you with us, Jan! I'm sure you'll find you fit right in with the rest of us technically-minded geeks. :D Most of us don't work with robots, though, just code. so we lack that extra layer of cool. Skyfligher works with robots on occasion, but I think it's more of a hobby. :)

And, yes, that was very fabulous indeed. :D
Glad you like my humour. It's not much, it's a little bit sick, but it's 100% mine.

Yeah, as I said: I you want to know anything more about it, hit me up.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Well then, after being reminded that there exists such a thread here... (How did I forget? :ghost: )

Hi there! I'm Lyyrae. :) And I'm from Germany.
I've been a lurker since around April 2014 and decided to surface to participate in some of the discussions and maybe write an entry for the LTFC.
I like to read and listen to music. I also play games from time to time, Homeworld being my most favourite of them.
(I sometimes play Touhou, but most likely spend more time reading about backstories of characters appearing there as well as side stories...)

Also, as suddenly as I decide to start posting stuff, I might go back to lurking only to sometimes replying to others and making occasionally messages.

Ah, a new friend from Germany! Welcome (again)! :D We have at least two other Germans here, that I know of. :) Really looking forward to that LTFC post - I hope you make it! Would love to see an entry from you.

Homeworld is an amazing game. :D Really top-notch. And Touhou - haven't played it, but I've heard great things. I think you'll fit in really well here.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Well, thank you for your introduction. No worries about forgetting that this thread existed, that's why I pointed it out. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the LT forums I guess? Glad to have you here and really looking forward to your LTFC contest entry.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Cha0zz wrote:Welcome :wave:
Detritus wrote:Welcome to the LT forums, TNH!! :D
Talvieno wrote:Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here! Any friend of 0111Narwhalz is a friend of ours. :) Hope to see more of you in the future!
Thanks all for the warm welcome!
Detritus wrote:It's awesome to have you here, and doubly awesome that narwhalz forced brought you here. :mrgreen:
Yeah, about that. I was absolutely not coerced or forced to join the LT forums. Whatever would give you that idea? :shh:
Also, have I mentioned how awesome phpBB is? Like ERMAGHERD I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE STUPID WYSIWIG EDITOR THAT IPB PROVIDES awesome? :ghost:
(One of the forums that I was a member of used IPB. It was a nightmare. :evil:)

Online Now