Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random

Here's a Youtube video that I just watched found extremely chilling: How Big do Tornadoes Get?
When I was a kid, I was very terrified of tornadoes.
I remember becoming hysterical and inconsolable a few times when I saw the sky turn green, which I had learned was a sign of a possible tornado.
A friend of mine recently drove through one that touched down roughly 6 km west of where I live, but wasn't very strong (by tornado standards) and didn't end up doing much damage.
He described the horrible sensation of the wind starting to pick up and shove his truck. He gunned it and made it home unscathed. :shock:
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

0111narwhalz wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:24 am
Silver = Thomas Thwaites confirmed. :ghost:
Oh no! You have found out my secret identity. Now I must turn you into cats, for future experiments!
Muwhahahaha!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:43 pm
0111narwhalz wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:24 am
Silver = Thomas Thwaites confirmed. :ghost:
Oh no! You have found out my secret identity. Now I must turn you into cats, for future experiments!
Muwhahahaha!
Crazy scientist detected! Run everybody!!!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now