Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random

Good to know, in CSS an animation doesn't necessarily need a value for the 0%/from state if it's defined somewhere else. So, if you define the colour of an animated element in its CSS class/id and call an animation from that class that alters that colour to another one at the 100%/to state, it still works with a blank 0%/from state. :mrgreen:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:Good to know, in CSS an animation doesn't necessarily need a value for the 0%/from state if it's defined somewhere else. So, if you define the colour of an animated element in its CSS class/id and call an animation from that class that alters that colour to another one at the 100%/to state, it still works with a blank 0%/from state. :mrgreen:
I believe the 0% is implied. Anything more is specified.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote: I believe the 0% is implied. Anything more is specified.
Could be. But I didn't find anything about that. :think:

Hmm...it's so quiet here. Normally there are far more messages the next morning when I log in... :think:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote: Hmm...it's so quiet here. Normally there are far more messages the next morning when I log in... :think:
There'd be more posts if silver were to defend his conjectures he made in the IFF discussion :ghost:
I'm not talking about THAT. I think I gave up after the massive wall of text you guys posted there. :oops:
Nothing to see here

I like mindmaps (using the open source "freemind" as tool constantly)

I can:
-note down thoughts in an ordered manner quickly
-manage daily activities
-learn spelling
-draft complex engine architecures without loosing oversight
-export all that stuff to a pdf, word doc or website

ahhh..... better than my many former "concept.txt"

Damocles wrote:I like mindmaps (using the open source "freemind" as tool constantly)

I can:
-note down thoughts in an ordered manner quickly
-manage daily activities
-learn spelling
-draft complex engine architecures without loosing oversight
-export all that stuff to a pdf, word doc or website

ahhh..... better than my many former "concept.txt"
Thanks for this one. :mrgreen:
Nothing to see here

Two cockroaches are laying dead in a corner in our garage... :think:

I think my dad sprayed bug spray recently. But that is boring. :problem:

"Three cockroaches met, and had a disagreement. They fought a terrible battle, and the one cornered the two, who fought each other to be use the other as a shield. One ended up dying in the struggle, and the dead one was used as a club against the one cornering them, and that one died too. The living cockroach rested awhile, then retreated to its home, to tend to its wounds."

But sure, we can say my dad sprayed bug spray. :|
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Online Now