Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Earth Day

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote: If I got a dollar for every time some group or person said, that the apocalypse is near, I would be rich now...
You owe me a dollar.
No. That's MY dollar now! :shh:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: Random

Each time I look something up relating to Blender, I'm directed to a different language. Sometimes it's Japanese, or Korean, or French... Oddly enough, the content is always in English. It's only the headings of the "Caution" or "Note" boxes that are in the language alluded to by the URL. :think:

0111narwhalz wrote:Each time I look something up relating to Blender, I'm directed to a different language. Sometimes it's Japanese, or Korean, or French... Oddly enough, the content is always in English. It's only the headings of the "Caution" or "Note" boxes that are in the language alluded to by the URL. :think:
Truly random. :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

I was cutting a sandwich last night and was busy thinking about something, and ran the knife blade along my fingernail. Just a scratch, but if not for the fingernail, there'd be blood. :D
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Online Now