Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Earth Day

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote: If I got a dollar for every time some group or person said, that the apocalypse is near, I would be rich now...
You owe me a dollar.
No. That's MY dollar now! :shh:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Re: Random

The Legend of the Monkey will revamp the classic as a "big budget fantasy drama", with a whiff of Game of Thrones about it.
The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!
The only good fnord is a dead fnord!

Each time I look something up relating to Blender, I'm directed to a different language. Sometimes it's Japanese, or Korean, or French... Oddly enough, the content is always in English. It's only the headings of the "Caution" or "Note" boxes that are in the language alluded to by the URL. :think:

0111narwhalz wrote:Each time I look something up relating to Blender, I'm directed to a different language. Sometimes it's Japanese, or Korean, or French... Oddly enough, the content is always in English. It's only the headings of the "Caution" or "Note" boxes that are in the language alluded to by the URL. :think:
Truly random. :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now