Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random

Detritus wrote:Two cockroaches are laying dead in a corner in our garage... :think:

I think my dad sprayed bug spray recently. But that is boring. :problem:

"Three cockroaches met, and had a disagreement. They fought a terrible battle, and the one cornered the two, who fought each other to be use the other as a shield. One ended up dying in the struggle, and the dead one was used as a club against the one cornering them, and that one died too. The living cockroach rested awhile, then retreated to its home, to tend to its wounds."

But sure, we can say my dad sprayed bug spray. :|
:lol:

Okay, that was a funny little story. :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

HELP ME! I'M DROWNING IN MY OWN THOUGHTS!!!
:squirrel:

on the other hand, at least my thoughts aren't that unfun. :D
wait, what do you guys think goes on in my head!? :o Do you even want to know? :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

*Dino gets on bus, immediately scans his bus card at the machine like a perfect passenger*
BEEP card has no valid ticket
Eh?
*Dino tries again*
Dino says to bus driver: "That's weird, it was working this morning and I'm sure my ticket is still valid"
as it was still valid until july 17
Bus driver, unbelieving: "If it doesn't work, it means there's something wrong with the card, the machine is never wrong.
Here, try it with this other scanner."
*Dino tries*
beep valid ticket
Machine is never wrong, right?
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

*emotional train wreck*

"AAAGH! Quickly, assess the damage, clear the tracks, make emotions run smoothly again!" :o

*emotion train oil tanks explode*

"Well, !@#$." :crazy:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Weighing in on a longstanding religious war among software developers, community site Stack Overflow has found that developers who use spaces to indent their code earn more than those who use tabs.
Oolite Naval Attaché

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:03 pm
https://youtu.be/lIES3ii-IOg
Imma use the "spoiler" tag here as it was inteded:
Spoiler:      SHOW
I wonder what it implies when the drawing gets a little gritty again after the console sparks in the end...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now