Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random

Talvieno wrote:He's saying he wanted to make a poll and had to restrain himself. :P Why he restrained himself... not sure.
Oooh. Okay, thank's for clarification. ^^

@Detritus: Post you poll already! :)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:It's been polled before. :P
What did you want to make the poll about?
:ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:It's been polled before. :P
What did you want to make the poll about?
Yeeeah, it has been polled. But you still could tell me, so I know what the fuck you're talking about. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:Ooops... :roll:
xD

I shall call it the Janpocalypse :D
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote: :ghost:
Yeeeah, it has been polled. But you still could tell me, so I know what the frak you're talking about. ^^
Here.
I am Groot.

Detritus wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Ooops... :roll:
Spoiler:      SHOW
xD

I shall call it the Janpocalypse :D
Yeeeaaahhh....uhm...I think that might be fitting. :ghost:

Detritus wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote: :ghost:
Yeeeah, it has been polled. But you still could tell me, so I know what the frak you're talking about. ^^
Here.
Nothing to see here

Online Now