Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:Don't be like Bob.
Why not? It's like being Patrick Seastar: to dumb for being able to be sad about all misery in life because if you are as dumb as Bob, there is no misery. There's just your tiny little Bob-World.
I don't want to be like bob.

Also...
Figured out just what Charisma is... Character edit due. :D
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote: Also...
Figured out just what Charisma is... Character edit due. :D
And WHAT is charisma? :P
REKT Rules wrote:Charisma - A handy skill for when you want to talk a bullet out of embedding itself in your face. Handles all sorts of interpersonal communications. Probably not used much. When it is used, though, you can potentially talk enemies into assisting you. Sometimes you can roleplay allies into assisting you even - anyone "charasmized" into doing an action(a charisma roll for 5) gets a +1 to that particular action (though they don't necessarily have to do it). A good skill for leaders.
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
Re: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Cody wrote:Looks like a ripping yarn (based on the French '60s comic strip).
I've been following Ben Mauro for a while, didn't expect him o make a movie out of this, but oh look: there it is. AND with Cara Delevigne AND Dane DeHaan! So cool! I'm excited!

REKT Rules wrote:Charisma - A handy skill for when you want to talk a bullet out of embedding itself in your face. Handles all sorts of interpersonal communications. Probably not used much. When it is used, though, you can potentially talk enemies into assisting you. Sometimes you can roleplay allies into assisting you even - anyone "charasmized" into doing an action(a charisma roll for 5) gets a +1 to that particular action (though they don't necessarily have to do it). A good skill for leaders.
[/quote]

GREAT explanation! :)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Cody wrote:
April 1st: traditionally the one day of the year where people critically evaluate things they read online before accepting them as true.
I dont believe that
Was that a joke in itself? :think:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Cody wrote:
April 1st: traditionally the one day of the year where people critically evaluate things they read online before accepting them as true.
I dont believe that
Was that a joke in itself? :think:
Nothing to see here

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:I want deviled eggs.
WHAT kind of eggs? :shock:
You read that. You know what I said.
I am Groot.

Online Now