JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:I want deviled eggs.
WHAT kind of eggs? :shock:
These.
Positively delicious. :D

--IronDuke
There looks really delicious! :shock:

Scytale wrote:im hungry :c
Me too...imma get some pudding. And Saoirse is getting none of it!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: Random

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote: Seriously Dino? Is your wife/girlfriend pregnant or something? :roll:
he'd have to have a girlfriend for that in the first place :ghost:

*runs*
catches you by the collar

That was not nice.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Dinosawer wrote:I have been indeed, but I actually do have a gf since a week and a half ago. :P
But no, she's not pregnant, we're only just in the hands-holding stage :ghost:
D'awww :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:I have been indeed, but I actually do have a gf since a week and a half ago. :P
But no, she's not pregnant, we're only just in the hands-holding stage :ghost:
Son, I'm proud of ya!

Cornflakes_91 wrote: I was just noting that he's been single (to my often patchy knowledge) as long as I've known him.
Well, what do you say now?
Nothing to see here

Dinosawer wrote:I put it in the happy thread and somehow thought you saw it, but apparently you didn't :oops:
*prostrates himself before Corn and begs for forgiveness*
And didn't you mention that in the IRC too? :think:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:I put it in the happy thread and somehow thought you saw it, but apparently you didn't :oops:
*prostrates himself before Corn and begs for forgiveness*
huh. i really didnt see that.
prolly again a case of "misclicked to the first page and just skipped to the last page because i dont want to search for the last post the forum has actually shown me"

:oops:
Well...for me I just search for the last appearance of my profile picture in the topic. :ghost:
Nothing to see here

JanB1 wrote:Well...for me I just search for the last appearance of my profile picture in the topic. :ghost:
Yeah, but you spam all the threads, so thats possible. For those of us who don't... :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Well...for me I just search for the last appearance of my profile picture in the topic. :ghost:
Yeah, but you spam all the threads, so thats possible. For those of us who don't... :ghost:
Hey! I don't spam! That's not spam! I...I... sob :cry:
Nothing to see here

Online Now