Random

Just what it sounds like.

Re: Random

Postby Baile nam Fonn » Fri May 19, 2017 5:16 am

https://youtu.be/t-WSqGf-hgI -- My cat had a similar experience years ago, and his acute fear of the sound of a plastic bag endures to this day. :lol:
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell
Baile nam Fonn
Rear Admiral

Postby Detritus » Fri May 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Flatfingers makes text walls. :squirrel:
Detritus
Rear Admiral

Postby JanB1 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:58 am

Detritus wrote:Flatfingers makes text walls. :squirrel:

Yes. Yes he does. :lol:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
JanB1
Rear Admiral

Postby Cody » Mon May 22, 2017 8:46 am

Filled with giants, dwarves, monsters and ghosts, Twin Peaks most resembles a modern fairytale written on LSD then heavily redacted by the CIA.

<sniggers> It's happening again!
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous! Got me?
Cody
Commander

Postby JanB1 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Good to know, in CSS an animation doesn't necessarily need a value for the 0%/from state if it's defined somewhere else. So, if you define the colour of an animated element in its CSS class/id and call an animation from that class that alters that colour to another one at the 100%/to state, it still works with a blank 0%/from state. :mrgreen:

Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
JanB1
Rear Admiral

Postby Silverware » Tue May 23, 2017 12:20 am

JanB1 wrote:Good to know, in CSS an animation doesn't necessarily need a value for the 0%/from state if it's defined somewhere else. So, if you define the colour of an animated element in its CSS class/id and call an animation from that class that alters that colour to another one at the 100%/to state, it still works with a blank 0%/from state. :mrgreen:

I believe the 0% is implied. Anything more is specified.
Silverware
Vice Admiral

Postby JanB1 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:30 am

Silverware wrote:I believe the 0% is implied. Anything more is specified.

Could be. But I didn't find anything about that. :think:

Hmm...it's so quiet here. Normally there are far more messages the next morning when I log in... :think:
Nothing to see here

JanB1
Rear Admiral

Postby Cornflakes_91 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:28 am

JanB1 wrote:Hmm...it's so quiet here. Normally there are far more messages the next morning when I log in... :think:

There'd be more posts if silver were to defend his conjectures he made in the IFF discussion :ghost:
Cornflakes_91
Admiral

Postby JanB1 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:14 am

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Hmm...it's so quiet here. Normally there are far more messages the next morning when I log in... :think:

There'd be more posts if silver were to defend his conjectures he made in the IFF discussion :ghost:

I'm not talking about THAT. I think I gave up after the massive wall of text you guys posted there. :oops:
Nothing to see here

JanB1
Rear Admiral

Previous

Return to Everything & Anything