Black Isle studio Crowdfunded?

before I post the link, this isn't on Kicksterter itself, while interplay did try to get battle chess funded on KS and failed, now on their own site, (black isles) they are running their own KS to raise funds for a game called project V13

here is some info

http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/fallout-mmo/1226990p1.html

another thing to note, is that (I won't post the BI site / KF site here) as I just think they sunk to an all time low

but from the information I read, backing on their site, does NOT give you the final game, only a backers badge and the ability to speak direct to the devs, it also doesn't say how much they have raised, they also said, the money will not go on the game itself, only to raise funds towards making a prototype of the game happen, and they have little to go on what type og game this is, its probably not the promised MMO, as they were in a legal battle over that, but their video is terrible, everything stinks of a money grab,

I know interplay are in major money troubles, but this is taking the biscuit, I seriously can't believe they think they can pull this off

I find this despicable and disgusting, I hope this thing is another flop, as they are trying to destroy the good nature of what other sites like KS are doing, if they haven't got the funds to make the game, they shouldn't be asking for money to make a prototype to make a game, seriously, what a bunch of fools

thoughts?

Online Now