Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Daily "Hmm." Comments

Vartul wrote:Check out my sig! Check out my sig! *froths and swoons*
Mine is awesome because I totally didn't steal it from the main page. :shifty: Im actually kind of surprised BFett's fit because the forums told me mine had to be no thicker than 100 pixels...so I made it exactly 100 pixels...or so I thought.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Mine is awesome because I totally didn't steal it from the main page. :shifty: Im actually kind of surprised BFett's fit because the forums told me mine had to be no thicker than 100 pixels...so I made it exactly 100 pixels...or so I thought.
BFett's signature image is 730*100 pixels. Yours is 800*85.

ThymineC wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:
BFett's signature image is 730*100 pixels. Yours is 800*85.
GIMP 2.0 lied to me! Liiiiiiied! *Uninstalls GIMP*
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

BFett wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote: GIMP 2.0 lied to me! Liiiiiiied! *Uninstalls GIMP*
The only reliable Gimp is the 2.8 version which can be found here. All other sources will attempt to mislead you in the size of things :P
Okay, I just checked my version and it IS 2.8 :| So I dunno. Maybe when I reduced the canvas size to 100 pixels, it tried keeping the dimensions equal and shortened it more? :problem: I dunno, I think mine still looks good for now :P because when I play LT, it is going to be my universe...the way I want it :D

Online Now