Return to “Everything & Anything”

Save the Asteroids

I watched the new vidio of the space stations demo and after watching ti i did as quite a few people did and came across the following comment:
JelmerBaas5 minutes ago

Fantastic, you don't give yourself enough credit, this looks great. I hope you'll manage to make stuff move, and the size (i.e., number of components) can be set.

That said, STOP SHOOTING THE POOR ASTEROIDS! :P
And it made me consider perhaps we should begin a fund to save the poor asteroids from the wicked and cruel code master Josh. :lol:
from day one we have evidence of his destructive and harsh tenancies towards the gentle un provoked formations and without provocation he nukes them with plasmatic hell fire. so i ask you friends will you not donate to stem the flow of never ending violence these poor things must endure?
If I've rambled and gone off topic im sorry but i tend to be long winded as you might notice if you stumble across my other post XD. thanks for reading.
Re: Save the Asteroids

Well, me and the guys from the miner's union are totally against saving the asteroids. So we decided to form an organization of our own.

We call us...

PETA - Prospectors Exploiting The Asteroids!

Now, all we need to do to get the ball rolling is make holos with naked chicks sprawling on some heavy drilling equipment.
Hardenberg was my name
And Terra was my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Re: Save the Asteroids

This just in:
All funding for the 'save the asteroids' charity have just gone missing.
bank accountants show that the money was hard wired to PETA bank accounts earlier today.
leaders of the 'save the asteroid fund' declined comments when our reporters inquired into the resent actions.

:lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) :D :D
If I've rambled and gone off topic im sorry but i tend to be long winded as you might notice if you stumble across my other post XD. thanks for reading.

Online Now