Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: how do i get those titles under your avatar!?

Grumblesaur wrote:Post often and post well.

Emphasis on that last part. The titles are just a reward for participation, but we value well-thought-out opinions regardless of post count.
*nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* to all those who post in the "Banned" thread. :silent:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ghost:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Victor Tombs wrote:A high post count, if you're not a mod or a developer, means you really should be making more of your life.

:shifty: ....I'm the exception to that observation. :P

Phew, that was a narrow escape.
I think you're excused if you have an orange title. ;)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

ThymineC wrote:
DWMagus wrote:
Grumblesaur wrote:Post often and post well.

Emphasis on that last part. The titles are just a reward for participation, but we value well-thought-out opinions regardless of post count.
*nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* to all those who post in the "Banned" thread. :silent:
Or in four/five-word story, which is really the lowest-hanging fruit.
Yeah, but it was acceptable when it was the only one...

Then again, I've been saddened that the posting in it has slowed down compared to when it first started up. And in defense of this, the four-word story has already been locked. So that low-hanging fruit for the most part has been plucked. :P

Denver is a strange one... The city extends beyond the county... So technically I live in Denver, but not in Denver. Makes registering my car a pain, as well as jury duty.

I would've said "We know", but then I would've given away my occupation a little more. :lol:
Katawa wrote:
ThymineC wrote:Off-topic but I noticed your profile says you live in Denver, DW. My dad's on a business trip over there right now.
No Thymine, DW is your dad.
Dad! I'm in space!

I'm proud of you son.

Dad, are you in space?

Yes, now we are a family again.

Sorry for resurrecting a clearly dead forum, but just saw something strange. Wait as I try to post the picture and do an epic fail.

Plan B! Click on members in the top right, then click on rank once or twice until you see at the top, two trainees, the art lead, the elder council members below them, then the global moderators, then Josh, and after that all the other people from highest rank to lowest. I'm kinda confused. :eh:
True understanding comes when you can explain to someone why something works the way it works, not just that something works. I'm talking to you Quantum Mechanics :).

Online Now