Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT update anticipation thread

Well......hate to say it but, thanks to a combination of factors including 1) my ISP sucking 2) my ISP being really bad and... 3) my ISP sucking, it's looking to be about 4 hours remaining still :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry sorry sorry...but...it's a good update!!! :)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:Comcast blows.

But I'm running to the store now to see if I can't find an ethernet long enough to hardwire in. Maybe can gain some speed :think:

Good thing the store's only an hour away.

#rurallife
Even if that were the case, wouldn't it require switching network which will kill the upload and force you to start it again from scratch?

ThymineC wrote:Even if that were the case, wouldn't it require switching network which will kill the upload and force you to start it again from scratch?
At the low-level networking, yes. But I believe most upload places and web browsers switching from one IP to another as long as the session (client-to-server connection) is still the same and the web-based app supports that (which I believe YouTube does).
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now