Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT update anticipation. Also: trains.

BFett wrote:You know, something strange might be going on in the background. Our admins have all visited these forums this month.

Francois Jolin Mar 10, 2015
AndyThompson Mar 02, 2015
JoshParnell Mar 09, 2015
Gazz Mar 21, 2015

Granted Gazz often speaks more than the other two. :idea:
I have no idea what is going on and I am not very familiar with the inner workings of SMF but as a long time forum admin, if I wanted to login incognito, I might log in under other accounts/usernames.

I just hope Josh is ok.

Toshi wrote:I have no idea what is going on and I am not very familiar with the inner workings of SMF but as a long time forum admin, if I wanted to login incognito, I might log in under other accounts/usernames.
Now if someone wanted to have a ninja account here, said someone would assign the privileges to this account directly (not assigning pre-made groups) so it would still show as only a registered user while being full admin or whatever.
Just saying.
There is no "I" in Tea. That would be gross.

Gazz wrote:
Toshi wrote:I have no idea what is going on and I am not very familiar with the inner workings of SMF but as a long time forum admin, if I wanted to login incognito, I might log in under other accounts/usernames.
Now if someone wanted to have a ninja account here, said someone would assign the privileges to this account directly (not assigning pre-made groups) so it would still show as only a registered user while being full admin or whatever.
Just saying.
Interesting... :think:
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Gazz wrote:
Just saying.
Conspiracy I say! Josh is in fact... here... watching everything. Or maybe he has LT's executive AI watching everything and reporting back to him. It all makes sense now. You've revealed your hand Gazz. HAH HAH :squirrel:

Online Now