Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT update anticipation thread

Dinosawer wrote:It's dawn here, but I don't think that's what josh meant. :D
*hype intensifies *
Well, I fear the sun is gonna set on Europe on a further day without update (in about 100min here in Basel, but already true for Uppsala).
But we will wait in darkness. For the enlightment (and without holidays to sleep out tomorrow for the too short night).

No pressure here. Just about a zillion european fans waiting in darkness :twisted:. And counting.
Last edited by CSE on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The hype. LT, she infests my dreams... I stood on a boat having a real self-realization about deep emotions I hide from even myself, and suddenly I am in the cockpit of a spaceship, setting up warp rails in the skies above Narnia, and then it gets sexy dream for a bit and I am once again on the Spaceways watching planets roll past, until I pull into the London train station at platform 9 3/4...
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:The hype. LT, she infests my dreams... I stood on a boat having a real self-realization about deep emotions I hide from even myself, and suddenly I am in the cockpit of a spaceship, setting up warp rails in the skies above Narnia, and then it gets sexy dream for a bit and I am once again on the Spaceways watching planets roll past, until I pull into the London train station at platform 9 3/4...
Wut :wtf:

RageQuitKetchup wrote:
Hyperion wrote:The hype. LT, she infests my dreams... I stood on a boat having a real self-realization about deep emotions I hide from even myself, and suddenly I am in the cockpit of a spaceship, setting up warp rails in the skies above Narnia, and then it gets sexy dream for a bit and I am once again on the Spaceways watching planets roll past, until I pull into the London train station at platform 9 3/4...
Wut :wtf:
I'm not sure. But it sounds like he's sharing a snippet from his scifi/Harry-potter wet dream.

CSE wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:It's dawn here, but I don't think that's what josh meant. :D
*hype intensifies *
Well, I fear the sun is gonna set on Europe on a further day without update (in about 100min here in Basel, but already true for Uppsala).
But we will wait in darkness. For the enlightment (and without holidays to sleep out tomorrow for the too short night).

No pressure here. Just about a zillion european fans waiting in darkness :twisted:. And counting.
Only 3 minutes more and darkness befalls Belgium too... :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Talvieno wrote::shock: Well, it's a bit past dawn over here where Josh lives... about five hours past, in fact.

I think it may have been meant poetically, though.
well josh is southwest of me too, so... Josh makes for a bad Gandalf?
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Scytale wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
Talvieno wrote::shock: Well, it's a bit past dawn over here where Josh lives... about five hours past, in fact.

I think it may have been meant poetically, though.
well josh is southwest of me too, so... Josh makes for a bad Gandalf?
Josh is not some conjurer of cheap tricks!
:clap:
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Online Now