Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT update anticipation thread

HowSerendipitous wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
HowSerendipitous wrote: Also, is it time yet? :squirrel:
time, what is time?
Time.... Cube?

A word of warning. Reading this website may have one or more of the following side effects:

Itchy Palms.
Bloody Stool.
Nosebleeds.
Insomnia.
Amnesia.
Pregnancy.
Sleepwalking.
Insanity.
After reading that page (WTF!) I'm pretty sure I suffered most of the side affects but I can't remember due to the Amnesia. I think. Or maybe the Insanity led to me believe that I had caught all this stuff, then blamed the Amnesia, even though I didn't get any side affects at all. There is however something growing in my belly which could be the reason I am no longer sleeping. Or maybe I don't sleep at night worrying how one can catch both insomnia and sleepwalking at the same time.
LTP Fleet Battles on Youtube

Because this is the first real update anticipation for some of our new refugee friends, I figured I would remind everyone that refreshments and distractions may be found in the lobby. For those suffering from the itch, treatment may be had by visiting the medical center. If you are suffering from the Great Compulsion, please make your way to the Garden immediately.

Thank you. :)

Edit: Oops, the last link was wrong.
Last edited by Hyperion on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:Because this is the first real update anticipation for some of our new refugee friends, I figured I would remind everyone that refreshments and distractions may be found in the lobby. For those suffering from the itch, treatment may be had by visiting the medical center. If you are suffering from the Great Compulsion, please make your way to the Garden immediately.

This is fantastic. :clap:

Hyperion wrote:Because this is the first real update anticipation for some of our new refugee friends, I figured I would remind everyone that refreshments and distractions may be found in the lobby. For those suffering from the itch, treatment may be had by visiting the medical center. If you are suffering from the Great Compulsion, please make your way to the Garden immediately.

I of course had to mouse over all the links. :lol: Very nice.

Welcome, E:D refugees!!! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to join in on the conversations - we don't bite! :) And remember that the Game FAQ is your friend. :wave:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now