Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: (Mostly) HowSerendipitous' Train Thread

HowSerendipitous wrote:Alas, my entry for last month didn't make the grade so I didn't enter. :squirrel:
:o That's hardly an excuse. :lol: You didn't enter because there was competition? :P Also, your entries are always really good - always among the best. :) I tend to look forward to seeing them each month.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
HowSerendipitous wrote:Alas, my entry for last month didn't make the grade so I didn't enter. :squirrel:
:o That's hardly an excuse. :lol: You didn't enter because there was competition? :P Also, your entries are always really good - always among the best. :) I tend to look forward to seeing them each month.
Nah, I just wasn't pleased with it. I'd written a short story - well, bits of it - but I ran outta' time before my trip and decided it wasn't good enough.

But don't worry, I've got high hopes for this month :twisted:

HowSerendipitous wrote:
Talvieno wrote:
Nah, I just wasn't pleased with it. I'd written a short story - well, bits of it - but I ran outta' time before my trip and decided it wasn't good enough.

But don't worry, I've got high hopes for this month :twisted:
See everyone!? I told you he was still around! I never lost faith. :thumbup: :squirrel:
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

I definitely would like to see multi-carriage "trains" travelling around in some solar systems where that is the method of hauling that faction or civilisation came up with.. modular cargo and passenger compartments really. Would love to see it in the form of a long train-like vehicle.. and in other places like a set of consecutive rings.. or some other construct that makes some kind of logical sense even if it isn't what most people believe is the most efficient.. efficiency isn't always the best thing for aesthetics

Online Now