Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Your favorite web-comics!

Grumblesaur wrote:Homestuck (MSPaint Adventures), Questionable Content, Cyanide & Happiness, xkcd, Dumbing of Age, and Brawl in the Family.
Are the MSPaint Adventures like an abridged joke version? I've never seen / been interested in Homestuck.

Ahh, I forgot about C&H, for some reason. Haha, kinda hard to miss them considering I see them all over the internet all the time.

THERE
ARE
FOUR
LIGHTS

In Josh we trust

Alimarin wrote: Are the MSPaint Adventures like an abridged joke version? I've never seen / been interested in Homestuck.

Ahh, I forgot about C&H, for some reason. Haha, kinda hard to miss them considering I see them all over the internet all the time.
Website name = MSPaint Adventures
Comic names = Homestuck, Problem Sleuth, Bard Quest, and Jailbreak.
And then there's a comic within Homestuck, called Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Oglaf is always a favorite :clap:

But i like Cyanide & Happiness sometimes, and Scandinavia And The World. SATW thing i linked is a true story btw, this here is sort of true too. Best part is, i'm Icelandic :twisted: (if you scroll down you can see a back story behind everything. There was one other though that i'm sure i'm forgetting, similar to Oglaf, it wasn't Manaworld.... hmm what was it and why can't i remember...
This is where the cat is from and yes you should definitely watch that.

Online Now