Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Fligher Podcast!

Flatfingers wrote:I was also hoping the return of Josh meant the return of information about the latest features added to Limit Theory.

That always gave us a good entry point for conversation.

Haven't seen anything yet, though.
I was hoping he was about to post something, Flat. He may be gathering some threads together. Hopefully we could get some indication of his plans. That would be nice. :)

I regret to say I haven't seen anything either....not yet. ;)

Some of it also has to do with my current living situation. For the next few months, I don't really have the quiet or location to provide my part. Maybe Sly could fill in for me. :D
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Actually, I'll post it here.

This is why I can't exactly do the podcast yet. My (soon to be) current home -
Image ...which ultimately means I'm not living there and current accomodations are MUCH LESS than optimal. :|
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

It's a type of pressure treated exterior grade plywood. Specifically for external walls. Weather resistant. Of course, siding will go up afterwards.

Online Now