Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Fligher Podcast!

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Just as a note due it was mentioned at least once to get me into the podcast:

I've on holidays for all of february, so just shoot me a message if you want me to join ^^

(Preferrably a day in advance that i can plan accordingly)
I would thoroughly enjoy anything you could contribute to the podcast, Cornflakes. You would make a fine guest on the show. :thumbup: I'm already looking forward to it. :D

Sorry for the late news but no podcast this week if you haven't guessed already, there simply isn't much to talk about at the moment and I am not getting much sleep lately. So all in all it would not have been an interesting podcast if we made it, but we should have a podcast this coming week as now we have accumulated a few things to talk about over the past week or two. Sorry for the lack of content you guys. :(
The only limit is the one you set.

Skyfligher wrote:Sorry for the late news but no podcast this week if you haven't guessed already, there simply isn't much to talk about at the moment and I am not getting much sleep lately. So all in all it would not have been an interesting podcast if we made it, but we should have a podcast this coming week as now we have accumulated a few things to talk about over the past week or two. Sorry for the lack of content you guys. :(
My Signature

Skyfligher wrote:Sorry for the late news but no podcast this week if you haven't guessed already, there simply isn't much to talk about at the moment and I am not getting much sleep lately. So all in all it would not have been an interesting podcast if we made it, but we should have a podcast this coming week as now we have accumulated a few things to talk about over the past week or two. Sorry for the lack of content you guys. :(
This is a major disappointment, Sky. :(

Add to the fact that last friday I got stitches by my mouth, it was a bit hard to talk. I even had to forego the usual Saturday night drunk gaming sessions we had been doing on the side.

Nothing major, just had a mole removed because I got tired of it.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Sorry for the absence lately, I've been caught up with several tests and hours upon hours of study for the past two or so weeks. Despite all that an episode has been recorded and if I am not too worn out it will be edited and uploaded tomorrow. This episode is special for several reasons, one being that our old friend Sly joined us. The other special part will have to wait however. With that said I'll (hopefully) have it up sometime on Thursday or Friday! :D
The only limit is the one you set.

Online Now