Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Stellaris 1.5 MegaGame

Mordakai wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Mordakai wrote:I'm set to become unemployed on this exact day, rather convenient. A definite maybe here.
Heh, what happened? Is that voluntary? :/
Yep, and long overdue. Just coincidental it happens to be shortly following a big Stellaris update :P
Puh. Okay. We were a little worried there. If it wouldn't be voluntary...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

lycurgus wrote:To follow up on my earlier response - dead (dying?) Steam drive successfully replaced with not two but FOUR drives, yay - and my Steam install and games survived the move, so I'm ready to go for the 8th/9th :D
Hotdamn!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
lycurgus wrote:To follow up on my earlier response - dead (dying?) Steam drive successfully replaced with not two but FOUR drives, yay - and my Steam install and games survived the move, so I'm ready to go for the 8th/9th :D
Hotdamn!
I have 4 hard drives in my PC. And set two to "inactive". That means, atm I use 5 out of 11 TB of storage. :shifty:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Tomorrow is release, and we are still on track for the game.

NZ lost DST however, and while the time is staying the same UTC/GMT wise. Anyone who had DST change on them will need to factor that in.

Saturday
12pm (midday) Pacific
3pm Eastern
8pm UTC

Sunday
6am AEST
8am NZST

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/l ... &font=slab
A nice little url option to make it even easier.

Edit: Oops realized that I derped on the date on that timer. Fixed. It's tomorrow guys. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

JanB1 wrote:So? How was it? I'm back again. :D

Edit: would it be able for me to jump in next weekend?
Yep, if we continue this one there are a few splinter races. And some people have large empires that they could likely break a planet off of and help you get on your feet with.
There are a couple of AIs left still too.

Eventually we will likely want to start in a massive galaxy, once Tal gets his new device, and ideally after I get mine too as I tend to be the host. :P
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:So? How was it? I'm back again. :D

Edit: would it be able for me to jump in next weekend?
Yep, if we continue this one there are a few splinter races. And some people have large empires that they could likely break a planet off of and help you get on your feet with.
There are a couple of AIs left still too.

Eventually we will likely want to start in a massive galaxy, once Tal gets his new device, and ideally after I get mine too as I tend to be the host. :P
Noice. Sounds good. :D
Nothing to see here

Online Now